Wednesday, 17 December 2014

How to Clean Make-up Brushes

Hey Guys,

I had to clean my make up brushes today so I thought why not do a blog post about it. It's really simple and only takes a few minutes. It is important you clean your brushes regularly so that you are not transferring the bacteria that gets stored in the brushes on to your face the next time you apply your makeup. If you don't clean them regularly you can end up with some bad spots (I was always terrible for this in high school)

Anyway lets get started...

First of all take out all your brushes you want to clean, this is my set that I always use.

 

I always use Johnsons baby shampoo because as you can imagine there are no harsh chemicals in this product, I have very sensitive skin and I will break out if I use anything with strong chemicals.

I place a small amount on to the palm of my hand.

I add some water.

Then take the brush you wish to clean, if it is a round brush e.g. foundation/powder brush then you simply make small circles on your hand.
If it is a thin brush e.g. eye brush then you slide it back and forth (not in a circular motion)

 

You then place all your bushes on a clean paper towel to dry.
 
BOOM!! you are all done! I hope this made sense, as I was typing I was finding it hard to explain what I was doing without saying it.
Hope you have enjoyed this type of post from me!
don't forget to followe me on https://www.bloglovin.com/biancabishop so you know when I have uploaded a new post. Keep smiling :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment