Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Drugstore/ New Year's Eve Makeup Haul

Hi lovelies,

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and were able to spend the day with loved ones, we had such a wonderful day filled with love and joy. Everyone had smiles on their faces and loved all their gifts. Including me, I got super lucky this year! ;) 

As the New Year is approaching super fast I thought I would treat my self to some new makeup for New Years Eve (I'm not the best at makeup so it shall be very interesting to say the least) 

Here are my picks (still deciding on lip colour) 


 
Orchid lipstick. This colour looks great in the evening or during the day, especially in colder climates. I don't remember the brand name sorry. 



 
 Max Factor No.36. This lipstick gives a slightly more glossy finish than the first one mentioned. Also great for evenings or during the day.



Nude by Nature Lip Gloss Sultry gives a nice subtle glossy finish. This is great if you do not feel 100% confident to wear lipstick, it still gives your lips a nice shine to finish off your look.



I picked up these sponges to apply my make up, I would love to try the beauty blender but I thought I would see how these go first. I usually apply all my make up with my brushes but wanted to try something different with my liquid makeup.



Maybelline New York Mocha Motion. This pallet I feel could be used to create either a smoky eye effect or even a more natural look. The more natural look would be best for during the day and smoky eye for the evening. Although as I am not a big makeup user I will probably go for the more natural look for the evening.



Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream - Medium. As I have only been using mineral products for the last few years I thought I would try a liquid product and see how that goes. I have heard so many positive things about this particular BB cream so I thought why not.
 
 
 
Maybelline Mastershape by Eyestudio - soft brown. This natural brow pencil will give your eyebrows more definition to finish off your look and give your eyes more shape which will make them stand out that little bit more.  

That brings my makeup haul to a finish. If you have liked this type of post from me let me know in the comments below and also be sure to subscribe to my blog so you can keep posted about my updates. https://www.bloglovin.com/biancabishop
Also be sure to follow me on twitter to see my finished look and to see what surprise for the night I have in store for Liam. https://twitter.com/biancabishop33

Hope you all have a wonderful safe New Years and maybe even a sneaky New Years kiss ;)  Keep smiling :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment